Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Selecting asset crashes unity
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "CrashUnity.zip"
2. In project tab, select "Referencer"
3. Unity crashes at Component_Get_Custom_PropTransform
4. Reopen project
5. In project tab, open folder "referencees"
6. Select "Referencee1"
7. Unity crashes at SetGlobalT
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.2p4, 5.4.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform