Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Selecting a different Polygon collider when already editing one does not cancel edit mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "PolygonColliderEdit.zip" project and enter "SampleScene"
2. In the Hierarchy, select "Polygon1"
3. In the Inspector, click the Edit Collider button in the Polygon Collider 2D component
4. In the Hierarchy, select "Polygon2"
Expected results: The editing of "Polygon1" is canceled
Actual results: The editing of "Polygon1" is still active, even though "Polygon2" is selected
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a12, 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.9f1, 2019.2.7f1, 2019.3.0a6
Could not test with 2019.3.0a7-2019.3.0a11, because the Edit Collider button was missing
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader