Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Selecting a different Polygon collider when already editing one does not cancel edit mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "PolygonColliderEdit.zip" project and enter "SampleScene"
2. In the Hierarchy, select "Polygon1"
3. In the Inspector, click the Edit Collider button in the Polygon Collider 2D component
4. In the Hierarchy, select "Polygon2"
Expected results: The editing of "Polygon1" is canceled
Actual results: The editing of "Polygon1" is still active, even though "Polygon2" is selected
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a12, 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.9f1, 2019.2.7f1, 2019.3.0a6
Could not test with 2019.3.0a7-2019.3.0a11, because the Edit Collider button was missing
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform