Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Selecting a different Polygon collider when already editing one does not cancel edit mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "PolygonColliderEdit.zip" project and enter "SampleScene"
2. In the Hierarchy, select "Polygon1"
3. In the Inspector, click the Edit Collider button in the Polygon Collider 2D component
4. In the Hierarchy, select "Polygon2"
Expected results: The editing of "Polygon1" is canceled
Actual results: The editing of "Polygon1" is still active, even though "Polygon2" is selected
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a12, 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.9f1, 2019.2.7f1, 2019.3.0a6
Could not test with 2019.3.0a7-2019.3.0a11, because the Edit Collider button was missing
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [Profiler] Only the first frame gets highlighted in the CPU Usage chart when selecting samples in the Hierarchy
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source