Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Selected element cannot be changed visually on package.json Importer dropdown
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "PackageScopeBug.zip"
2. In Project Window, select 'Packages' > 'Bug Complex Package Scope' > 'package'
3. In Inspector Window, click right next to Importer to open the Importer dropdown menu
4. Click on UnityEditor.TextScriptImporter(default)
5. Open the same dropdown menu again
Expected result: UnityEditor.TextScriptImporter(default) is the selected element
Actual result: The selected element of the dropdown did not change
Reproducible with - 2020.2.0b7, 2021.1.0a1
Not reproducible with (no feature to choose importer) - 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.1
The importer is actually changed judging from the package.json.meta file
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Compute Shader with RWBuffer<> type throws an error when it is compiled with Vulkan API
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- [Device Simulator] Only one Touch Input is recognized when using Device Simulator
- "PropertiesGUI() is being called recursively" warning produced when trying to open color picker when object picker is opened
- [Device Simulator] Getting different transform position on Device Simulator compared to a device when using EnhancedTouchSupport