Search Issue Tracker
"Select Object" dialog shows Scene tab for ScriptableObject
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Scene"
3. In hierarchy, select "Monkey" GO
4. Notice that "Animal" component has "Favorite Fruit" field. Favorite Fruit accepts ScriptableObjects
5. Bring up object selection window for Favorite Fruit
6. Notice that it has "Scene" tab although ScriptableObject can never be found in scene
Expected behavior: There's no Scene (only Assets) tab because ScriptableObject "live" in project, not scene and therefore scene tab will always be empty which makes it useless.
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.3p1, 5.4.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events