Search Issue Tracker
Universal UI: Select and Edit Shader options always disabled in contextual menu
Right clicking on the header of a Shader in the Inspector opens a menu with 3 options: Reset, Select Shader and Edit Shader, but the Select Shader and Edit Shader options are always disabled. It should either be possible to use those menu options or they should be removed from the menu. I attached a screenshot of this menu).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI
- Unity overrides certain scripts even when they are named differently
- [WebGL] VideoPlayer's video clip is not displayed on the Plane