Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Searching in Profiler window causes window repaint on each step
On Windows in 2020.2 I've started meeting the issue where on any click in Editor dialog window appears with Application.Reload or *Window.Repaint and stacks for 5-60 seconds, making Editor irresponsive and impossible to work at.
To repro (see SearchInRawHierarchy.gif):
1. Open Profiler.
2. Enable Deep Profiling in Editor.
3. Search in Raw Hierarchy.
Actual result: On every character window appears with Application.ProcessWindowsMessage
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"