Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
Searching in Profiler window causes window repaint on each step
On Windows in 2020.2 I've started meeting the issue where on any click in Editor dialog window appears with Application.Reload or *Window.Repaint and stacks for 5-60 seconds, making Editor irresponsive and impossible to work at.
To repro (see SearchInRawHierarchy.gif):
1. Open Profiler.
2. Enable Deep Profiling in Editor.
3. Search in Raw Hierarchy.
Actual result: On every character window appears with Application.ProcessWindowsMessage
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made