Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Searching in Profiler window causes window repaint on each step
On Windows in 2020.2 I've started meeting the issue where on any click in Editor dialog window appears with Application.Reload or *Window.Repaint and stacks for 5-60 seconds, making Editor irresponsive and impossible to work at.
To repro (see SearchInRawHierarchy.gif):
1. Open Profiler.
2. Enable Deep Profiling in Editor.
3. Search in Raw Hierarchy.
Actual result: On every character window appears with Application.ProcessWindowsMessage
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadowmask Mode property affects shadow rendering when using Baked Indirect
- Full screen renderer feature does not work with stencil
- Glob function isn't working with TextureImporter in Preset Manager
- [HDRP] New project has unsaved changes when creating a project from HDRP templates
- Some pixels fail to render when using Depth Priming