Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Searching in Profiler window causes window repaint on each step
On Windows in 2020.2 I've started meeting the issue where on any click in Editor dialog window appears with Application.Reload or *Window.Repaint and stacks for 5-60 seconds, making Editor irresponsive and impossible to work at.
To repro (see SearchInRawHierarchy.gif):
1. Open Profiler.
2. Enable Deep Profiling in Editor.
3. Search in Raw Hierarchy.
Actual result: On every character window appears with Application.ProcessWindowsMessage
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in 2020.2.0a17
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in: 2020.1.0b16