Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Searching in Profiler window causes window repaint on each step
On Windows in 2020.2 I've started meeting the issue where on any click in Editor dialog window appears with Application.Reload or *Window.Repaint and stacks for 5-60 seconds, making Editor irresponsive and impossible to work at.
To repro (see SearchInRawHierarchy.gif):
1. Open Profiler.
2. Enable Deep Profiling in Editor.
3. Search in Raw Hierarchy.
Actual result: On every character window appears with Application.ProcessWindowsMessage
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true
- Default Texture Settings are not set when importing image