Search Issue Tracker
Searching for assets using names with capitalization also displays non capitalize names
Steps to reproduce :
- create a new project
- create two prefabs
- name them Prefab and prefab1
- search for Prefab in the Project Browser and notice that the non capitalized prefab is also displayed
It's standard and expected behavior that fuzzy searching is case insensitive. This holds true across applications and OSes, both consumer and professional. This behaviour will not change.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open