Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14
Found in [Package]
[Searcher] The new searcher does not display ShaderGraphs using the new VFX / SG integration
1. Create a new URP or HDRP unlit shadergraph
2. Open it, and in the Graph Settings select the URP or HDRP target, scroll to the bottom, and enable 'Support VFX Graph'
3. Save the ShaderGraph
4. Create or open an existing VFX Graph
5. In its output, click to assign a ShaderGraph
6. Observe the SG created in the above-mentioned steps is not visible in the searcher
All compatible ShaderGraphs to be displayed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode