Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.9f1
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Search Sync sends wrong initial search query
1- Ensure in your preference you are using Default Search engine for Project and Hierarchy (see screenshot)
2- Open Search by pressing the global search button (see video)
3- Type a query in the search field (ex: test)
4- Click in the Hierarchy searchfield. Type a query: (ex: light)
5- Press the Jump to Search button.
6- In Search window press the Project Tab
What is wrong:
- Hierarchy searchfiled is now poipulated with "test" (which was the initial query of Search window/
What should be:
- Hierarchy should still have its initial text (light).
See video for more information.
Tested with 21.1.0a9.1589
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh