Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.9f1
Fix In Review for 2021.1
Search Sync sends wrong initial search query
1- Ensure in your preference you are using Default Search engine for Project and Hierarchy (see screenshot)
2- Open Search by pressing the global search button (see video)
3- Type a query in the search field (ex: test)
4- Click in the Hierarchy searchfield. Type a query: (ex: light)
5- Press the Jump to Search button.
6- In Search window press the Project Tab
What is wrong:
- Hierarchy searchfiled is now poipulated with "test" (which was the initial query of Search window/
What should be:
- Hierarchy should still have its initial text (light).
See video for more information.
Tested with 21.1.0a9.1589
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button