Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.9f1
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Search Sync sends wrong initial search query
1- Ensure in your preference you are using Default Search engine for Project and Hierarchy (see screenshot)
2- Open Search by pressing the global search button (see video)
3- Type a query in the search field (ex: test)
4- Click in the Hierarchy searchfield. Type a query: (ex: light)
5- Press the Jump to Search button.
6- In Search window press the Project Tab
What is wrong:
- Hierarchy searchfiled is now poipulated with "test" (which was the initial query of Search window/
What should be:
- Hierarchy should still have its initial text (light).
See video for more information.
Tested with 21.1.0a9.1589
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on EditorOnlyPlayerSettings::GetDefaultTextureCompressionFormat when switching or opening a specific project with Android or IOS Platform
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP
- Shortcuts inconsistently trigger when they have a conflict with the same Command
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages