Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.9f1
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Search Sync sends wrong initial search query
1- Ensure in your preference you are using Default Search engine for Project and Hierarchy (see screenshot)
2- Open Search by pressing the global search button (see video)
3- Type a query in the search field (ex: test)
4- Click in the Hierarchy searchfield. Type a query: (ex: light)
5- Press the Jump to Search button.
6- In Search window press the Project Tab
What is wrong:
- Hierarchy searchfiled is now poipulated with "test" (which was the initial query of Search window/
What should be:
- Hierarchy should still have its initial text (light).
See video for more information.
Tested with 21.1.0a9.1589
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field