Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Search] Searched asset data is appearing with Square symbol
In the Search window, On searching for any asset Search result would come up with square symbol appearing at the end of it. Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Search
3. Type any required asset name in Search (ex. cube).
4. Observe the searched asset data is appearing with Square symbol.
searched asset data is appearing with Square symbol.
The search window should show respective assets without throwing any error.
Quick Search is a Built-In Package in the Unity 2021.1.0a1
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves