Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 3.0.7
Found in [Package]
Search reset button 'x' is visible in Skinning Sprite Editor Visibility tool when nothing is entered into the search field
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1182627.zip' project
2. In the Project window select 'Square'
3. In the Inspector window open Sprite Editor
4. In the Sprite Editor change editor's mode to 'Skinning Editor'
5. Enable the 'Visibility' tool and observe it
Expected result: reset button ('x') is not visible (as nothing is entered into the search field)
Actual result: reset button ('x') is visible
Reproducible with: 2018.4.10f1 (2.0.0), 2019.2.7f2 (2.2.0), 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a5 (3.0.5)
Could not test with: 2017.4.32f1 (Skinning Editor not available)
Note: clicking on the 'x' button will make it disappear until something is entered into the search field
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening a project
- [WebGL] Video Player updates to a previously sought frame when seeking a paused video