Search Issue Tracker
Unknown (hidden) 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2023.1.0a17
[Search] Quick Search is not finding objects added in Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "My project.zip"
2. Enter Play Mode and press ⌘+K, or CTRL+K
3. Observe the Quick Search window
4. Close the Quick Search window and open it again
5. Observe the Quick Search window
Expected result: Quick Search is showing the GameObjects added in Play Mode
Actual result: Quick Search is not showing the GameObjects added in Play Mode
Reproducible with: 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a12
Could not test with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.34f1 (Quick Search is released in 2021.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"