Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Search] Out of memory crash when using the search picker to pick a large set of texture and/or sprites
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Click Window>Search>New Window
3. Type a query, i.e. 't:material' in the Search box
4. Save that query as a User query (Save>Save User)
5. Right click on the saved query
6. Press 'Set Icon...'
Expected result: The icon search picker should open without going out of memory.
Actual result: Depending on the texture load, the open icon search picker might crash the system because you go out of memory.
Reproducible with: 2020.3.14f1, 2022.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display