Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Search] Out of memory crash when using the search picker to pick a large set of texture and/or sprites
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Click Window>Search>New Window
3. Type a query, i.e. 't:material' in the Search box
4. Save that query as a User query (Save>Save User)
5. Right click on the saved query
6. Press 'Set Icon...'
Expected result: The icon search picker should open without going out of memory.
Actual result: Depending on the texture load, the open icon search picker might crash the system because you go out of memory.
Reproducible with: 2020.3.14f1, 2022.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Set as first/last sibling is not working when using Menu Bar
- [Hololens 2] GameObjects with an ARAnchor attached are deleted when disabled
- AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() is unable to find Transform when entering Play Mode
- Trying to read mesh produces "Reading UV coordinates of mesh "" failed. Only float32 format is supported." error
- Reload Script Assemblies never load when entering debug mode