Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Search] NullReferenceException after switching Description column format to Performance metric
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project "2021.2 Beta.zip"
2. Go to Window > Search > New Window
3. Change the list to show as Table view
4. In the search field write "bug"
5. Right-click on "Description" column and go to "Column Format" and click on "Performance metric"
6. Observe the Console window
Expected results: No errors appear
Actual results: Errors with the message "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" appears
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b14, 2022.1.0a12
Could not test with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.19f1 (there is no Search feature), 2021.1.23f1 (no New Window option)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode