Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Search] NullReferenceException after switching Description column format to Performance metric
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project "2021.2 Beta.zip"
2. Go to Window > Search > New Window
3. Change the list to show as Table view
4. In the search field write "bug"
5. Right-click on "Description" column and go to "Column Format" and click on "Performance metric"
6. Observe the Console window
Expected results: No errors appear
Actual results: Errors with the message "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" appears
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b14, 2022.1.0a12
Could not test with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.19f1 (there is no Search feature), 2021.1.23f1 (no New Window option)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated