Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Search] NullReferenceException after switching Description column format to Performance metric
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project "2021.2 Beta.zip"
2. Go to Window > Search > New Window
3. Change the list to show as Table view
4. In the search field write "bug"
5. Right-click on "Description" column and go to "Column Format" and click on "Performance metric"
6. Observe the Console window
Expected results: No errors appear
Actual results: Errors with the message "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" appears
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b14, 2022.1.0a12
Could not test with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.19f1 (there is no Search feature), 2021.1.23f1 (no New Window option)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in: 2022.1.0a15
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in: 2021.2.3f1