Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Search] NullReferenceException after switching Description column format to Performance metric
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project "2021.2 Beta.zip"
2. Go to Window > Search > New Window
3. Change the list to show as Table view
4. In the search field write "bug"
5. Right-click on "Description" column and go to "Column Format" and click on "Performance metric"
6. Observe the Console window
Expected results: No errors appear
Actual results: Errors with the message "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" appears
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b14, 2022.1.0a12
Could not test with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.19f1 (there is no Search feature), 2021.1.23f1 (no New Window option)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project