Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
The browse button in the index manager (Roots, Includes and Excludes buttons) are limited to the Assets folder but should use the Project root.
If a path outside the Assets folder is chosen, the enumerable list item will be cleared when exiting the browse dialog and will have to type the path manually instead.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send