Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
The browse button in the index manager (Roots, Includes and Excludes buttons) are limited to the Assets folder but should use the Project root.
If a path outside the Assets folder is chosen, the enumerable list item will be cleared when exiting the browse dialog and will have to type the path manually instead.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build