Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
The browse button in the index manager (Roots, Includes and Excludes buttons) are limited to the Assets folder but should use the Project root.
If a path outside the Assets folder is chosen, the enumerable list item will be cleared when exiting the browse dialog and will have to type the path manually instead.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor