Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
The browse button in the index manager (Roots, Includes and Excludes buttons) are limited to the Assets folder but should use the Project root.
If a path outside the Assets folder is chosen, the enumerable list item will be cleared when exiting the browse dialog and will have to type the path manually instead.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak
- Code continues to run after enabling the Frame Debugger when in paused Play Mode and using 'WaitForSecondsRealtime' coroutine