Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
The browse button in the index manager (Roots, Includes and Excludes buttons) are limited to the Assets folder but should use the Project root.
If a path outside the Assets folder is chosen, the enumerable list item will be cleared when exiting the browse dialog and will have to type the path manually instead.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved