Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.X
Search for ScriptableObject in Object Picker doesn't find a GameObject of a type when Component type search token is used
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open the "AdvancedObjectPicker" Scene.
3. In the Project Window find "NewTestSO" Asset and select it.
4. In the Inspector Window press on the small circle icon of the "Particle System" property to open Object Picker and search "t:particlesystem"
Expected result: When using search with Component type search token in Object Picker, all game objects with the provided Component type are shown
Actual result: When using search with Component type search token in Object Picker, no game objects with the provided Component type are shown
Reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.34f1, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.3):
Fixed in 2021.3.3f1