Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.33f1, 2022.3.13f1, 2023.1.19f1, 2023.2.0b16, 2023.3.0a11
Search does not evaluate objects when they are in the "DontDestroyOnLoad" Scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "IN-55241.zip"
2. Open Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Open Edit>Search All...
5. Enter "layer:10" in the Search Unity bar
Expected results: "GameObject" in the "DontDestroyOnLoad" Scene is found
Actual results: "GameObject" in the "DontDestroyOnLoad" Scene is not found
Reproducible with: 2021.3.30f1, 2022.3.10f1, 2023.1.14f1, 2023.2.0b11, 2023.3.0a6
Reproducible on: Windows 11 22H2
Not reproducible on: No other environment tested
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap Collider 2D is not updating the Collider shapes when removing Tiles on the Tilemap component
- Inspector with the scrollbar is unusable when Material properties are edited and the scene is saved
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project