Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Scrubbing or reviewing animation created with 5.3 in the Animation window changes values in the editor
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "animationBug.zip"
2. Open "test" scene
3. Select Cube (be sure that its Z rotation is 0) and open Animation window
4. Notice that it has 52Animation and 53Animation
5. Scrub or review 52Animation, stop it and stop recording
6. Notice that Cube moves to its previous rotation Z = 0, what is correct
7. Scrub or review 53Animation, stop it and stop recording
8. Notice that cube keeps the rotation from animation
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`