Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Scrubbing or reviewing animation created with 5.3 in the Animation window changes values in the editor
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "animationBug.zip"
2. Open "test" scene
3. Select Cube (be sure that its Z rotation is 0) and open Animation window
4. Notice that it has 52Animation and 53Animation
5. Scrub or review 52Animation, stop it and stop recording
6. Notice that Cube moves to its previous rotation Z = 0, what is correct
7. Scrub or review 53Animation, stop it and stop recording
8. Notice that cube keeps the rotation from animation
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete