Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Scrubbing or reviewing animation created with 5.3 in the Animation window changes values in the editor
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "animationBug.zip"
2. Open "test" scene
3. Select Cube (be sure that its Z rotation is 0) and open Animation window
4. Notice that it has 52Animation and 53Animation
5. Scrub or review 52Animation, stop it and stop recording
6. Notice that Cube moves to its previous rotation Z = 0, what is correct
7. Scrub or review 53Animation, stop it and stop recording
8. Notice that cube keeps the rotation from animation
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.