Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Errors are thrown after Middle-Clicking on GameObject when the GameObject has a non triangle-only Mesh
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached user's project (case-1183667-Project.zip)
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Click on the GameObject (engine model) with middle mouse-click
Expected outcome: the part you pressed on is centered and there are no errors.
Actual outcome: the part you pressed on is centered and there is an error in the Console.
Reproduced in: 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a4.
Reproducible in Build in and SRP.
Could not test with: 2017.4 stream ( Project doesn't open in some cases, couldn't load Mesh data)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Errors are thrown after redoing Nested Prefab Variant creation
- Documentation Link does not work when the "VFX Condition" question mark button is clicked
- Documentation Link does not work when the "Spawn State" question mark button is clicked
- Darker lighting in Build when disabling SSAO at runtime
- Animation glitches when using animation layering with base layer transition interruption
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in Unity 2020.2.0a6