Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Errors are thrown after Middle-Clicking on GameObject when the GameObject has a non triangle-only Mesh
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached user's project (case-1183667-Project.zip)
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Click on the GameObject (engine model) with middle mouse-click
Expected outcome: the part you pressed on is centered and there are no errors.
Actual outcome: the part you pressed on is centered and there is an error in the Console.
Reproduced in: 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a4.
Reproducible in Build in and SRP.
Could not test with: 2017.4 stream ( Project doesn't open in some cases, couldn't load Mesh data)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered