Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Errors are thrown after Middle-Clicking on GameObject when the GameObject has a non triangle-only Mesh
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached user's project (case-1183667-Project.zip)
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Click on the GameObject (engine model) with middle mouse-click
Expected outcome: the part you pressed on is centered and there are no errors.
Actual outcome: the part you pressed on is centered and there is an error in the Console.
Reproduced in: 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a4.
Reproducible in Build in and SRP.
Could not test with: 2017.4 stream ( Project doesn't open in some cases, couldn't load Mesh data)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader is not rendered when platform is set to iOS
- Crash on PhysicsManager2D::Simulate when a Prefab is spawned in Play Mode
- [tvOS] CFBundleShortVersionString is not updated when changing Version in Player Settings
- “VideoPlayer.DecodeNextFrame” continues decoding in Profiler when the Video Clip has finished playing
- The Update function is not called in WebGL when the browser is minimized