Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Errors are thrown after Middle-Clicking on GameObject when the GameObject has a non triangle-only Mesh
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached user's project (case-1183667-Project.zip)
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Click on the GameObject (engine model) with middle mouse-click
Expected outcome: the part you pressed on is centered and there are no errors.
Actual outcome: the part you pressed on is centered and there is an error in the Console.
Reproduced in: 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a4.
Reproducible in Build in and SRP.
Could not test with: 2017.4 stream ( Project doesn't open in some cases, couldn't load Mesh data)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine