Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in trunk
Found in [Package]
Scrollview incorrectly scales elements above and below when resizing the custom window
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Bug Test.zip"
2. Open custom window (Tools/Test Window)
3. Resize the window
Expected result: Buttons at the bottom are not resized and don't disappear
Actual result: Buttons at the bottom stay fixed in size
Reproducible with - 1.0.0 (2019.4.25f1), 1.0.0-preview.14 (2020.3.5f1), 1.0.0-preview.14 (2021.1.5f1), 1.0.0-preview.14 (2021.2.0a15)
Not reproducible with - 2018.4 (no package)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes