Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Scrolling scaled Game View randomly changed scale value
How to reproduce:
1. Open provided example project
2. Execute "Window > Game" from main menu
3. Set Scale to 5x in Game view
4. Notice scrollbars appeared in the game view
5. Try to move the vertical scrollbar located at the right edge of the game view
=> Notice the scale changed from 5x to 1x
7. Set Scale to 5x in Game view
8. Try to move the horizontal scrollbar located at the bottom edge of the game view
=> Notice the scale seems to get random numbers assigned and the window flickers.
Expected: The scrollbars should move the game view. The current scale value should not be changed.
Note: Issue is not reproducible only when aspect ratio is Standalone (1024x768)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events