Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
Scrolling is horizontal when ScrollView component scrolling Mode is "Vertical"
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "My project.zip"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Focus the Game window and scroll with the scroll wheel
4. Observe the result
Expected result: Scrolling is vertical
Actual result: Scrolling is horizontal
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.15, 1.0.0-preview.18 (2020.3.31f1), 1.0.0 (2021.2.17, 2022.1.0b13, 2022.2.0a8)
Could not test with: 2019.4.31 (No UI Toolkit package), 1.0.0-preview.14 (Errors after downgrade)
Note: Reproducible in the Editor and in the Player
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Play, Pause, Skip Frame buttons in the Toolbar don't have Tooltips when hovering the mouse over them
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP