Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
Scrolling is horizontal when ScrollView component scrolling Mode is "Vertical"
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "My project.zip"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Focus the Game window and scroll with the scroll wheel
4. Observe the result
Expected result: Scrolling is vertical
Actual result: Scrolling is horizontal
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.15, 1.0.0-preview.18 (2020.3.31f1), 1.0.0 (2021.2.17, 2022.1.0b13, 2022.2.0a8)
Could not test with: 2019.4.31 (No UI Toolkit package), 1.0.0-preview.14 (Errors after downgrade)
Note: Reproducible in the Editor and in the Player
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
- [Android 4.4] Player crashes at splash screen when building with Frame Timing Stats enabled in the Player Settings
- VisualElement’s auto width is incorrect when the element’s parent has a set width
- Black and white flickering when using two Full Screen Pass Renderer Features
- [Audio] Microphone API latency and audio distortions appear after recording