Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Scrollbar] Inspector's [TextArea] attribute's scrollbar doesn't cover entire text
Scrollbar doesn't cover entire text at the bottom.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached repro project named "Repro scrollbar".
2. Select "TestObject" object in hierarchy menu.
3. Try scrolling down the "Content" box in the Inspector.
4. It doesn't scroll down to the very bottom of the text box.
--- Note that you won't see "You will not see this text in the Content menu" text in the content menu even tough it exist as you can see in the attached photo.
Attached photo link: https://gyazo.com/bdc956f86040e18ab2965c07a7ebb5bd
Reproduced in: 5.3.2f1 and 5.4.0b20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- Performance cost of looping animations increases over time
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] Skinned Mesh Renderer sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor