Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Scrollbar] Inspector's [TextArea] attribute's scrollbar doesn't cover entire text
Scrollbar doesn't cover entire text at the bottom.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached repro project named "Repro scrollbar".
2. Select "TestObject" object in hierarchy menu.
3. Try scrolling down the "Content" box in the Inspector.
4. It doesn't scroll down to the very bottom of the text box.
--- Note that you won't see "You will not see this text in the Content menu" text in the content menu even tough it exist as you can see in the attached photo.
Attached photo link: https://gyazo.com/bdc956f86040e18ab2965c07a7ebb5bd
Reproduced in: 5.3.2f1 and 5.4.0b20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer