Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[Scrollbar] Inspector's [TextArea] attribute's scrollbar doesn't cover entire text
Scrollbar doesn't cover entire text at the bottom.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached repro project named "Repro scrollbar".
2. Select "TestObject" object in hierarchy menu.
3. Try scrolling down the "Content" box in the Inspector.
4. It doesn't scroll down to the very bottom of the text box.
--- Note that you won't see "You will not see this text in the Content menu" text in the content menu even tough it exist as you can see in the attached photo.
Attached photo link: https://gyazo.com/bdc956f86040e18ab2965c07a7ebb5bd
Reproduced in: 5.3.2f1 and 5.4.0b20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GC_push_stack_for when using Profiler and Profiler.BeginThreadProfiling
- "Open Download Page" button in UWP build window links to a dead link
- Crash when reloading shader
- Cancelling the import of a package doesn't let you simply cancel the import, only continue or close the whole Editor
- RawImage creates error message Assertion failed on expression: 'texture->GetDimension() == kTexDi when using 2D Array Textures