Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Scrollbar] Inspector's [TextArea] attribute's scrollbar doesn't cover entire text
Scrollbar doesn't cover entire text at the bottom.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached repro project named "Repro scrollbar".
2. Select "TestObject" object in hierarchy menu.
3. Try scrolling down the "Content" box in the Inspector.
4. It doesn't scroll down to the very bottom of the text box.
--- Note that you won't see "You will not see this text in the Content menu" text in the content menu even tough it exist as you can see in the attached photo.
Attached photo link: https://gyazo.com/bdc956f86040e18ab2965c07a7ebb5bd
Reproduced in: 5.3.2f1 and 5.4.0b20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached