Search Issue Tracker
Scroll Rect (Script) Content's Pos Y is randomly set in Scene view after exiting Play Mode
1. Open user's attached Unity project "ScrollViewTest"
2. Open scene "Test"
3. Canvas-->Scroll View-->Viewport-->Content
4. Go into Play Mode
5. Exit Play Mode
Expected result: Content should stay in the same place after exiting Play Mode as it was before entering it
Actual result: exiting Play Mode results in Content changing its Pos Y to some random number in range of around 190-220
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p2, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0p4, 2017.1.0b1
Note: added a gif "ContentBug.gif" of how the bug is reproduced
Note: in 2017.1.0b3 after exiting Play Mode the Content still goes to a random Pos Y but gets returned to Scroll View panel after a second (added a gif "2017beta3.gif")
Note: in 2017.1.0b4 after exiting Play Mode the Content still goes to a random Pos Y but gets returned to Scroll View after clicking on another gameObject and
the clicking again on the Content gameObject (added a gif "2017beta4.gif")
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1