Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1306562_Repro" project
2. In the Project window make sure it's "One Column Layout" style and press on an empty scroll bar part and take not how much it scrolls
3. Open the Package Manager window (Window->Package Manager)
4. In the Package Manager select it to show all the packages (at the top of the Package Manager press on the Packages drop-down menu and select "Unity Registry")
5. Press on an empty scroll bar spot and take note of how much it scrolls
Expected results: Both scrolls bars scroll the same amount
Actual results: In the Project window the scroll bar scrolls by a whole "page" (only one previously seen item will stay visible in the list) while in the Package Manager it scrolls only by ~3 items
Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.18f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2
- The Package Manager is the only place where the scroll bar scrolls by only ~3 items
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy