Search Issue Tracker
Scripts are missing on gameobjects after refactoring class name in MonoDevelop
- Add a script and attach it to any gameobject on the scene
- Open this script in MonoDevelop
- Refactor class name in the script to something else
(either Refactor -> Rename from context menu, or manually changing the name of the class and the script file name so that they match)
- Go back to the editor, click on the gameobject to which the script was attached to open Inspector window
Previously attached script is now "Missing (Mono script)"
The gameobject has the renamed script attached (works with Visual Studio)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker