Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[Scripting/Particles] Gradient Scripting API thread checks have changed after bindings upgrade.
Some of the Gradient api now has thread checks that were not present before the bindings system upgrade.
For example Evaluate now has a thread check.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute