Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Scripting/Particles] Gradient Scripting API thread checks have changed after bindings upgrade.
Some of the Gradient api now has thread checks that were not present before the bindings system upgrade.
For example Evaluate now has a thread check.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package
- Metal error when using subsurface scattering in HDRP
- gameObject.SendMessage doesn't accept value as a function argument correctly in the .NET 4.x Scripting Runtime