Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[Scripting/Particles] Gradient Scripting API thread checks have changed after bindings upgrade.
Some of the Gradient api now has thread checks that were not present before the bindings system upgrade.
For example Evaluate now has a thread check.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs