Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[Scripting/Particles] Gradient Scripting API thread checks have changed after bindings upgrade.
Some of the Gradient api now has thread checks that were not present before the bindings system upgrade.
For example Evaluate now has a thread check.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes