Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[Scripting/Particles] Gradient Scripting API thread checks have changed after bindings upgrade.
Some of the Gradient api now has thread checks that were not present before the bindings system upgrade.
For example Evaluate now has a thread check.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom Pass rendering offseted in build when modifying camera.rect
- Instanced meshes are not drawn at certain camera angles when Graphics.DrawMeshInstanced method is used
- Borders corners not properly rendered
- [WebGL] Texture is missing when Graphics.Blit() method is called for a second time in WebGL build
- Editor crashes when unlocking Inspector with PropertyInfo.SetValue function