Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
[Scripting/Animation] AnimationCurve Scripting API thread checks have changed after bindings upgrade.
Some of the AnimationCurve api now has thread checks that were not present before the bindings system upgrade.
For example AddKey now has a thread check.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux doesn't complete when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject