Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
[Scripting/Animation] AnimationCurve Scripting API thread checks have changed after bindings upgrade.
Some of the AnimationCurve api now has thread checks that were not present before the bindings system upgrade.
For example AddKey now has a thread check.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right
- Cursor is not locked to Game window when pressing Windows key then clicking the Taskbar and refocusing the Game
- EditorGUIUtility.ShowObjectPicker doesn't allow to pick assets from derived classes
- Disabling and enabling an AudioSource component controlled by a Timeline causes a pop and ignores the mixer settings
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function