Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[Scripting/Animation] AnimationCurve Scripting API thread checks have changed after bindings upgrade.
Some of the AnimationCurve api now has thread checks that were not present before the bindings system upgrade.
For example AddKey now has a thread check.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values