Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Scripting] EditorUtility.CollectDependencies always returns null
The Unity scripting API EditorUtility.CollectDependencies() always returns null and doesn't function at all.
How to reproduce:
1. Open tester-attached project (CollectDependencies)
2. From the menu bar select BUG > Collect Dependencies
Expected result: dependencies are collected successfully
Actual result: a message stating that dependencies returned null is logged in the Console
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a7, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`