Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Scripting] EditorUtility.CollectDependencies always returns null
The Unity scripting API EditorUtility.CollectDependencies() always returns null and doesn't function at all.
How to reproduce:
1. Open tester-attached project (CollectDependencies)
2. From the menu bar select BUG > Collect Dependencies
Expected result: dependencies are collected successfully
Actual result: a message stating that dependencies returned null is logged in the Console
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a7, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh
- Canvas Override Sorting breaks sorting order when it is disabled and enabled again