Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Scripting::ConnectScriptingWrapperToObject crash when entering play mode
1.Open users attached project "Gutsy.zip"
2.Open "Menu.unity" scene
3.Enter play mode
Expected result: game is loaded
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p2 5.6.0f3 5.6.0p3 2017.1.0b3
Notes: could not check for regression in 5.4.x, because no backwards compatibility. It can crash the first time entering play mode, sometimes it takes 10 times.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] SMR sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor
- [Linux] "Error while reading movie" errors in Learning templates due to unsupported .mov video format
- [Android] Crash with Signal 11 when opening app from floating icon state