Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Scripting::ConnectScriptingWrapperToObject crash when entering play mode
1.Open users attached project "Gutsy.zip"
2.Open "Menu.unity" scene
3.Enter play mode
Expected result: game is loaded
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p2 5.6.0f3 5.6.0p3 2017.1.0b3
Notes: could not check for regression in 5.4.x, because no backwards compatibility. It can crash the first time entering play mode, sometimes it takes 10 times.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted