Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Scripting::ConnectScriptingWrapperToObject crash when entering play mode
1.Open users attached project "Gutsy.zip"
2.Open "Menu.unity" scene
3.Enter play mode
Expected result: game is loaded
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p2 5.6.0f3 5.6.0p3 2017.1.0b3
Notes: could not check for regression in 5.4.x, because no backwards compatibility. It can crash the first time entering play mode, sometimes it takes 10 times.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned