Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Scripting::ConnectScriptingWrapperToObject crash when entering play mode
1.Open users attached project "Gutsy.zip"
2.Open "Menu.unity" scene
3.Enter play mode
Expected result: game is loaded
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p2 5.6.0f3 5.6.0p3 2017.1.0b3
Notes: could not check for regression in 5.4.x, because no backwards compatibility. It can crash the first time entering play mode, sometimes it takes 10 times.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly