Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Scripting::ConnectScriptingWrapperToObject crash when entering play mode
1.Open users attached project "Gutsy.zip"
2.Open "Menu.unity" scene
3.Enter play mode
Expected result: game is loaded
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p2 5.6.0f3 5.6.0p3 2017.1.0b3
Notes: could not check for regression in 5.4.x, because no backwards compatibility. It can crash the first time entering play mode, sometimes it takes 10 times.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HUB] Unable to use HUB 1.6.1 on Windows when the internet is not connected
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected