Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[ScriptedImporter] "SetMainObject" does not set "ScriptableObjects" as main Asset
1. Open "ScriptedImportedTest2017.3.zip" project
2. Compare "CubeImporter" and "FooAssetImporter"
3. See the created Assets by the importers
Expected Result: "SetMainAsset" sets the Scriptable Object as the main asset
Actual Result: "SetMainAsset" doesn't set the Scriptable Object as the main asset
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a8
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a6, 2017.3.0f1, 2017.2.0p4, 2017.1.2p3
Change these functions from the importers for 2017.2 and below
"AddObjectToAsset" -> "AddSubAsset"
"SetMainObject" -> "SetMainAsset"
From 2017.2 and down it's broken not only with ScriptableObjects
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property