Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[ScriptedImporter] "SetMainObject" does not set "ScriptableObjects" as main Asset
1. Open "ScriptedImportedTest2017.3.zip" project
2. Compare "CubeImporter" and "FooAssetImporter"
3. See the created Assets by the importers
Expected Result: "SetMainAsset" sets the Scriptable Object as the main asset
Actual Result: "SetMainAsset" doesn't set the Scriptable Object as the main asset
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a8
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a6, 2017.3.0f1, 2017.2.0p4, 2017.1.2p3
Change these functions from the importers for 2017.2 and below
"AddObjectToAsset" -> "AddSubAsset"
"SetMainObject" -> "SetMainAsset"
From 2017.2 and down it's broken not only with ScriptableObjects
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- [Terrain] The function TerrainData.GetDetailLayer only returns 0 or 1
- [Windows 7] VideoPlayer.Prepare causes a stack overflow crash if Video is loaded from asset bundle
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode