Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[ScriptedImporter] "SetMainObject" does not set "ScriptableObjects" as main Asset
1. Open "ScriptedImportedTest2017.3.zip" project
2. Compare "CubeImporter" and "FooAssetImporter"
3. See the created Assets by the importers
Expected Result: "SetMainAsset" sets the Scriptable Object as the main asset
Actual Result: "SetMainAsset" doesn't set the Scriptable Object as the main asset
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a8
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a6, 2017.3.0f1, 2017.2.0p4, 2017.1.2p3
Change these functions from the importers for 2017.2 and below
"AddObjectToAsset" -> "AddSubAsset"
"SetMainObject" -> "SetMainAsset"
From 2017.2 and down it's broken not only with ScriptableObjects
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position