Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[ScriptedImporter] "SetMainObject" does not set "ScriptableObjects" as main Asset
1. Open "ScriptedImportedTest2017.3.zip" project
2. Compare "CubeImporter" and "FooAssetImporter"
3. See the created Assets by the importers
Expected Result: "SetMainAsset" sets the Scriptable Object as the main asset
Actual Result: "SetMainAsset" doesn't set the Scriptable Object as the main asset
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a8
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a6, 2017.3.0f1, 2017.2.0p4, 2017.1.2p3
Change these functions from the importers for 2017.2 and below
"AddObjectToAsset" -> "AddSubAsset"
"SetMainObject" -> "SetMainAsset"
From 2017.2 and down it's broken not only with ScriptableObjects
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment
- [Asset Importer] Custom framerate error should only be logged when frame rate is used
- 'NullReferenceException' is thrown when selecting multiple Particle Systems with Texture Sheet Animation module expanded
- Particle System with Texture Sheet Animation has a different playback speed from an Animation clip when using "FPS" Time Mode
- [PLM] Baked contribution from high intensity HDRIs is not handled properly in linear color space