Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[ScriptedImporter] "SetMainObject" does not set "ScriptableObjects" as main Asset
1. Open "ScriptedImportedTest2017.3.zip" project
2. Compare "CubeImporter" and "FooAssetImporter"
3. See the created Assets by the importers
Expected Result: "SetMainAsset" sets the Scriptable Object as the main asset
Actual Result: "SetMainAsset" doesn't set the Scriptable Object as the main asset
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a8
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a6, 2017.3.0f1, 2017.2.0p4, 2017.1.2p3
Change these functions from the importers for 2017.2 and below
"AddObjectToAsset" -> "AddSubAsset"
"SetMainObject" -> "SetMainAsset"
From 2017.2 and down it's broken not only with ScriptableObjects
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface