Search Issue Tracker
ScriptedImporter Imported Assets cannot be edited in the Inspector when they have a CustomEditor
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "ScriptedImporterAssetsUneditable.zip"
2. Click on "asset.text"
3. Observe the Inspector
Expected Behaviour: The Inspector under "asset" imported Object are editable and not grayed out
Actual Behaviour: The Inspector under "asset" imported Object is grayer out and unresponsive
Reproducible with: 2017.4.1f1, 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.3.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned