Search Issue Tracker
ScriptedImporter Imported Assets cannot be edited in the Inspector when they have a CustomEditor
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "ScriptedImporterAssetsUneditable.zip"
2. Click on "asset.text"
3. Observe the Inspector
Expected Behaviour: The Inspector under "asset" imported Object are editable and not grayed out
Actual Behaviour: The Inspector under "asset" imported Object is grayer out and unresponsive
Reproducible with: 2017.4.1f1, 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.3.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression