Search Issue Tracker
ScriptedImporter Imported Assets cannot be edited in the Inspector when they have a CustomEditor
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "ScriptedImporterAssetsUneditable.zip"
2. Click on "asset.text"
3. Observe the Inspector
Expected Behaviour: The Inspector under "asset" imported Object are editable and not grayed out
Actual Behaviour: The Inspector under "asset" imported Object is grayer out and unresponsive
Reproducible with: 2017.4.1f1, 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.3.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces