Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
ScriptedImporter does not register AutoSelect properly
ScriptedImporterAttribute does not register the AutoSelect property correctly.
Either the importer is not selected as default where it should or the possible override is not being found by the GetAvailableImporterTypes method.
See repro project logs:
Open the project and run Tools/BugRepportDraw menu.
mp4 shows 3 values (VideoClipImporter, SomeVideoImporter and SomeOtherVideoImporter)
mpp shows 2 values (SomeVideoImporter and SomeOtherVideoImporter)
mp3 shows two values (AudioImporter and SomeOtherVideoImporter)
The values are all wrong and even addguest.mpp does not have any importer assigned while two importers are registered to this extension.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file