Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
ScriptedImporter does not register AutoSelect properly
ScriptedImporterAttribute does not register the AutoSelect property correctly.
Either the importer is not selected as default where it should or the possible override is not being found by the GetAvailableImporterTypes method.
See repro project logs:
Open the project and run Tools/BugRepportDraw menu.
mp4 shows 3 values (VideoClipImporter, SomeVideoImporter and SomeOtherVideoImporter)
mpp shows 2 values (SomeVideoImporter and SomeOtherVideoImporter)
mp3 shows two values (AudioImporter and SomeOtherVideoImporter)
The values are all wrong and even addguest.mpp does not have any importer assigned while two importers are registered to this extension.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException when building on Android and using Regex in code
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values