Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
ScriptedImporter does not register AutoSelect properly
ScriptedImporterAttribute does not register the AutoSelect property correctly.
Either the importer is not selected as default where it should or the possible override is not being found by the GetAvailableImporterTypes method.
See repro project logs:
Open the project and run Tools/BugRepportDraw menu.
mp4 shows 3 values (VideoClipImporter, SomeVideoImporter and SomeOtherVideoImporter)
mpp shows 2 values (SomeVideoImporter and SomeOtherVideoImporter)
mp3 shows two values (AudioImporter and SomeOtherVideoImporter)
The values are all wrong and even addguest.mpp does not have any importer assigned while two importers are registered to this extension.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Editor keeps opening online documentation after installing offline docs
- [Mac] Performance regression in Editor UI
- AccessToken expiring and not being refreshed
- Particle System uses incorrect Transform Matrices for Motion Vectors when Shadow casting is enabled
- Unity terminates with error code 0 when an exception occurs while importing a package in bach mode