Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
ScriptedImporter does not register AutoSelect properly
ScriptedImporterAttribute does not register the AutoSelect property correctly.
Either the importer is not selected as default where it should or the possible override is not being found by the GetAvailableImporterTypes method.
See repro project logs:
Open the project and run Tools/BugRepportDraw menu.
mp4 shows 3 values (VideoClipImporter, SomeVideoImporter and SomeOtherVideoImporter)
mpp shows 2 values (SomeVideoImporter and SomeOtherVideoImporter)
mp3 shows two values (AudioImporter and SomeOtherVideoImporter)
The values are all wrong and even addguest.mpp does not have any importer assigned while two importers are registered to this extension.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh