Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
ScriptedImporter does not register AutoSelect properly
ScriptedImporterAttribute does not register the AutoSelect property correctly.
Either the importer is not selected as default where it should or the possible override is not being found by the GetAvailableImporterTypes method.
See repro project logs:
Open the project and run Tools/BugRepportDraw menu.
mp4 shows 3 values (VideoClipImporter, SomeVideoImporter and SomeOtherVideoImporter)
mpp shows 2 values (SomeVideoImporter and SomeOtherVideoImporter)
mp3 shows two values (AudioImporter and SomeOtherVideoImporter)
The values are all wrong and even addguest.mpp does not have any importer assigned while two importers are registered to this extension.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)