Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
ScriptableObject's mainObjectFileID is reset when duplicating it to another folder
1. Open attached project "ScriptableObject"
2. In the Project window,right-click on "Data", select "Show In Explorer" and make sure its mainObjectFileID is set to 11400000 in the META file
3. In the Project window, click on "Data" while holding CTRL and drag it into the Scenes folder
4. Right-click on the newly created "Data" duplicate and select "Show In Explorer"
5. Open the duplicate's META file
Expected result: mainObjectFileID value is the same as the original's
Actual result: mainObjectFileID is set to 0
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.18f1, 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0a25
Note: When "Data" is copied using CTRL+D, its mainObjectFileID value is set to the original's (11400000)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR