Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6
Script execution order is wrong if a script belongs to a parent hierarchy of 4 or more
1. Open sample project
2. Open awake-bug scene
3. Make note of the script execution order. Both tester and master scripts should be executed before the default time and master should be executed before tester.
4. Run play mode and look at the console, the awake call for tester gets called before master.
Note: this can be fixed by moving gameobject test from its parent hierarchy. This also does not occur when tester execution order is set after the default time. This seems to occur only with prefabs.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Vector Graphics package can't be found in the Package Manager even if preview packages are enabled
- Hyphen symbol is not allowed inside the InputField if its content type is set to Name
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab