Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.X
Script execution order is wrong if a script belongs to a parent hierarchy of 4 or more
1. Open sample project
2. Open awake-bug scene
3. Make note of the script execution order. Both tester and master scripts should be executed before the default time and master should be executed before tester.
4. Run play mode and look at the console, the awake call for tester gets called before master.
Note: this can be fixed by moving gameobject test from its parent hierarchy. This also does not occur when tester execution order is set after the default time. This seems to occur only with prefabs.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display