Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
.NET 4.x Runtime Script Component can not be loaded when it has more than 2 Partial Classes with the Nested Class inside
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "SampleScene" Scene in the attached "PartialedNestedClasses.zip"
2. Open the "PartialNestedClasses.cs"
3. Delete Comment slashes on line 9
4. Click on the "PartialedNestedClasses" GameObject in the Hierarchy
5. Observe the Inspector
Expected Behavior: The "PartialedNestedClasses" Component is loaded successfully
Actual Behavior: The "PartialedNestedClasses" Component is not loaded, and no Compilation errors are present
Reproducible with:2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2018.2.1f1, 2017.4.24f1
Note: If you set Focus on the GameObject, then go to VS or any other program, then come back to the editor - the Component disappears and you have to reselect the GameObject for it to appear. If you use .NET3.5 the issue is not present.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown