Search Issue Tracker
Screenshot resolution wrong with large game view on OSX
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "screenshot.zip"
2. Open "test" scene
3. Set Game resolution to "5120x2880" ("res1.png" attached)
4. Run the scene
5. Press spacebar
6. Locate "screenshot.png" in project folder
7. Notice how image resolution doesn't match with the Game resolution ("res2.png" attached)
Note: Works as expected with smaller resolutions. Doesn't reproduce on Windows.
Tested on few Windows computers (dx9/dx11) - no repro
Tested on few iMac's (OpenGL 3.3) - no repro
Tested on few MacBook Pro's (OpenGL 3.3) - successful reproduction (using GeForce GT 320M/GeForce GT 650M)
Reproduced with: 5.3.5p4, 5.4.0b24
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Vector Graphics package can't be found in the Package Manager even if preview packages are enabled
- Hyphen symbol is not allowed inside the InputField if its content type is set to Name
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab