Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
ScreenCapture.CaptureScreenshot produces blurry screenshots when the 'supersize' argument value is higher than 1
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (SuperScreenTest)
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Open the 'SupersizedScreenshot.png' in the root project folder
Expected result: the screenshot is produced sharp and clear
Actual result: the screenshot is produced blurry
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a4, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.4p1, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.7f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities