Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.37f1, 2021.3.6f1, 2022.1.7f1, 2022.2.0a16
Screen.SetResolution with ExclusiveFullScreen and lower than half the native resolution moves the window to another display
Reproduced on 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.29f1, 2021.3.0f1, 2022.1.0b16, 2022.2.0a13.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window