Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.37f1, 2021.3.6f1, 2022.1.7f1, 2022.2.0a16
Screen.SetResolution with ExclusiveFullScreen and lower than half the native resolution moves the window to another display
Reproduced on 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.29f1, 2021.3.0f1, 2022.1.0b16, 2022.2.0a13.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- [OpenXR][Vulkan][URP] MSAA does not work on Quest 1/2 builds when using URP + OpenXR + Vulkan
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening a project