Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.1
Screen.orientation cannot be set to AutoRotation after forcing other orientation [iOS8]
Setting Screen.orientation to AutoRotation has no effect if orientation was manually changed before.
1. Open & deploy the zipped project attached to the post to a device running iOS 8.
2. Rotate the device to landscape-left position, click the button 'Landscape Left' & click 'AutoRotation', notice that auto rotation is working fine.
3. Rotate the device to portrait mode, click 'Landscape Left' & click 'AutoRotation', auto rotation is not working.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An error message is displayed when any type of file is saved outside the project's assets folder
- [iOS] 'Automatically add capabilites' doesn't work
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag