Search Issue Tracker
Screen.MoveMainWindowTo method often fails to switch monitors when the Player is for OSX Standalone
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "Display Management Handler 2021" project
2. Select "File -> Build and Run" in the menu bar
3. Select any other monitor in the built project
4. Click the "Apply" button
Expected result: The Player successfully switches to the chosen monitor
Actual result: The Player sometimes animate the switching process, but the project remains on the same monitor
Reproducible with: 2021.2.2f1, 2022.1.0a14
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1 (error because of DisplayInfo class is not implemented)
Feb 11, 2022 04:04
Yes, which bug is this a duplicate of? It is so unhelpful to mark as duplicate without linking to the other bug! Argh!
Feb 10, 2022 19:44
Please provide a link to the original ticket this duplicated so we can follow along.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Documentation page is not displayed when the "VFX Value Noise 3D" question mark is clicked
- Texture Mipmap Streaming uses wrong scales after Materials are changed at runtime
- Texture Mipmap Streaming doesn't work with HDRP/Lit shader's UV tiling
- Object overlay camera does not render when Depth/Stencil Buffer is disabled
- Shadows are not rendered on the transparent material when the "Deferred" Rendering Path is selected
This is a duplicate of issue #1400427