Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Screen.fullScreenMode is broken on Windows Standalone
Build and run the attached project.
Try all four buttons
- Windowed: does nothing
- MaximizedWindow: switches to FullscreenWindow instead
- FullscreenWindow: works as expected
- ExclusiveFullscreen: switches to Windowed instead
Note: Screen.fullScreenMode is the new API first appeared in 2018.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse