Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
Screen.dpi returns 0 on iPad Pro for projects built from 2019.4.16f1
How to reproduce:
1. Build & Run the attached project
2. See that the value shown in UI text in the middle of the screen is incorrect
Expected result: UI text says "SCREEN DPI: 264"
Actual result: UI text says "SCREEN DPI: 0"
Reproduces on: 2019.4.16f1
Doesn't reproduce on: 2019.4.14f1
Device under test:
iPad Pro (2nd gen), iOS: 14.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak
- Code continues to run after enabling the Frame Debugger when in paused Play Mode and using 'WaitForSecondsRealtime' coroutine