Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
Screen.dpi returns 0 on iPad Pro for projects built from 2019.4.16f1
How to reproduce:
1. Build & Run the attached project
2. See that the value shown in UI text in the middle of the screen is incorrect
Expected result: UI text says "SCREEN DPI: 264"
Actual result: UI text says "SCREEN DPI: 0"
Reproduces on: 2019.4.16f1
Doesn't reproduce on: 2019.4.14f1
Device under test:
iPad Pro (2nd gen), iOS: 14.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode