Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
Screen.dpi returns 0 on iPad Pro for projects built from 2019.4.16f1
How to reproduce:
1. Build & Run the attached project
2. See that the value shown in UI text in the middle of the screen is incorrect
Expected result: UI text says "SCREEN DPI: 264"
Actual result: UI text says "SCREEN DPI: 0"
Reproduces on: 2019.4.16f1
Doesn't reproduce on: 2019.4.14f1
Device under test:
iPad Pro (2nd gen), iOS: 14.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine
- The Scene view Camera does not move when clicking the middle mouse button on a GameObject in the Scene view
- InvalidOperationException error when moving a VisualElement in WebGL Player