Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.1
Fix In Review for 2019.4, 2020.3
Screen.dpi returns 0 on iPad Pro for projects built from 2019.4.16f1
How to reproduce:
1. Build & Run the attached project
2. See that the value shown in UI text in the middle of the screen is incorrect
Expected result: UI text says "SCREEN DPI: 264"
Actual result: UI text says "SCREEN DPI: 0"
Reproduces on: 2019.4.16f1
Doesn't reproduce on: 2019.4.14f1
Device under test:
iPad Pro (2nd gen), iOS: 14.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source