Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.5.5
Screen.dpi has incorrect value on Windows Phone 8.1
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Build and run it as WP8 application. Take a note of reported Screen.dpi
3. Rebuild and run it as WP8.1 application. Reported Screen.dpi will be different.
Nokia Lumia 520:
WP8 - 234.4615 dpi
WP8.1 - 115.2 dpi
Nokia Lumia 1520:
WP8 - 365.76 dpi
WP8.1 - 211.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"