Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
[SceneView] Unusable vertex snapping performance on large scenes
Vertex snapping performance is not usable on large scenes. E.g. 10000 visible objects, around 5 million visible vertices -- trying to use vertex snapping results in about 0.5FPS scene view interaction.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source