Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
[SceneView] Unusable vertex snapping performance on large scenes
Vertex snapping performance is not usable on large scenes. E.g. 10000 visible objects, around 5 million visible vertices -- trying to use vertex snapping results in about 0.5FPS scene view interaction.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double-clicking a script in the Inspector window does not open the External Script Editor
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline