Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
SceneView.CameraMode.drawMode does not update the top left dropdown in the scene view GUI
1. Open Scenes/SampleScene.unity and look at the cube
2. Open the window in Window/SceneViewSwitch
3. Focus the Scene View
4. Press Ctrl+W
5. The scene view correctly displays wireframes but the dropdown at the top left is not updated
Expected: Dropdown should be updated.
Reproduced: 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.2.0b3, 2018.3.0a1
Not reproducible: 2017.4.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode