Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4
Scenes in an AssetBundles built from a package are not found by SceneManager
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "AddressablePackageExample.zip"
2. Open Test Runner (Window -> General -> Test Runner)
3. In Test Runner, select PlayMode tab
4. Double click on "AddresablePackageExample" -> "ABScenePlaymodeTest.dll"
Expected result: all tests passes
Actual result: "CanLoadSceneFromAssetBundle_BuildtFromPackage" test does not pass
Reproducible with: 2019.3.9f1, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a7
Could not test with: 2017.4, 2018.4 due to errors in the console window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button