Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Scenes in an AssetBundles built from a package are not found by SceneManager
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "AddressablePackageExample.zip"
2. Open Test Runner (Window -> General -> Test Runner)
3. In Test Runner, select PlayMode tab
4. Double click on "AddresablePackageExample" -> "ABScenePlaymodeTest.dll"
Expected result: all tests passes
Actual result: "CanLoadSceneFromAssetBundle_BuildtFromPackage" test does not pass
Reproducible with: 2019.3.9f1, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a7
Could not test with: 2017.4, 2018.4 due to errors in the console window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):
Fixed in: 2019.4.10f1