Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Scenes in an AssetBundles built from a package are not found by SceneManager
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "AddressablePackageExample.zip"
2. Open Test Runner (Window -> General -> Test Runner)
3. In Test Runner, select PlayMode tab
4. Double click on "AddresablePackageExample" -> "ABScenePlaymodeTest.dll"
Expected result: all tests passes
Actual result: "CanLoadSceneFromAssetBundle_BuildtFromPackage" test does not pass
Reproducible with: 2019.3.9f1, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a7
Could not test with: 2017.4, 2018.4 due to errors in the console window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered