Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Scenes in an AssetBundles built from a package are not found by SceneManager
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "AddressablePackageExample.zip"
2. Open Test Runner (Window -> General -> Test Runner)
3. In Test Runner, select PlayMode tab
4. Double click on "AddresablePackageExample" -> "ABScenePlaymodeTest.dll"
Expected result: all tests passes
Actual result: "CanLoadSceneFromAssetBundle_BuildtFromPackage" test does not pass
Reproducible with: 2019.3.9f1, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a7
Could not test with: 2017.4, 2018.4 due to errors in the console window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset