Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Scenes in an AssetBundles built from a package are not found by SceneManager
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "AddressablePackageExample.zip"
2. Open Test Runner (Window -> General -> Test Runner)
3. In Test Runner, select PlayMode tab
4. Double click on "AddresablePackageExample" -> "ABScenePlaymodeTest.dll"
Expected result: all tests passes
Actual result: "CanLoadSceneFromAssetBundle_BuildtFromPackage" test does not pass
Reproducible with: 2019.3.9f1, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a7
Could not test with: 2017.4, 2018.4 due to errors in the console window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh