Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
SceneManager.UnloadScene crashes at Coroutine::CleanupCoroutine
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "splash"
3. Run it
4. Unity hangs. Open editor.log shows stacktrace starting at AtomicStack::Pop
Reproduced with: 5.3.2p4, 5.4.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property