Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
SceneManager.UnloadScene crashes at Coroutine::CleanupCoroutine
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "splash"
3. Run it
4. Unity hangs. Open editor.log shows stacktrace starting at AtomicStack::Pop
Reproduced with: 5.3.2p4, 5.4.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed