Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.0
Scene window view point continues to change after the window has lost focus
1. Split Scene window and Game window in different tab group so that you can see them at once.
2. Move Window focus to Scene window
3. Press arrow keys on your keyboard to move view point
4. While view point is moving, use your mouse and move window focus to Game window
5. you see scene window view point keep moving with acceleration even after released your finger from arrow keys
*1 When you put your focus back to Scene window, it stops
*2 It happens no matter in state of Playing/Not Playing/Pausing
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`