Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.4
Scene view show mipmaps view mode is broken (in 4.6.1)
Scene view "show mips" view mode is broken, gives a "Shader error in 'Hidden/Scene View Show Mips': Temporary register limit of 8 exceeded; 11 registers needed to compile program"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol
- Warning on affected shader count is not thrown when trying to collect shader variants with Async Shader compilation enabled
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project