Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.4
Scene view show mipmaps view mode is broken (in 4.6.1)
Scene view "show mips" view mode is broken, gives a "Shader error in 'Hidden/Scene View Show Mips': Temporary register limit of 8 exceeded; 11 registers needed to compile program"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project